Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Arboretum! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
10710 Research Blvd, Ste. 112
Austin, TX 78759
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016TiffanyYour overall health-maintenance plan should always include exercise! The combination of chiropractic care, in addition to cardiovascular and strengthening exercises, is just the thing for lower back pain management. Daily exercise builds strength, enhances flexibility and is the perfect supplement for any individual receiving chiropractic treatment. Even if you are not considering chiropractic treatment, daily exercise ...
- April 13, 2016tonyaLike a lot of gym rats I used to spend most of my waking hours working out my upper body. It made sense because I’m picking stuff up, using my arms and shoulders. Sure, part of it was vanity: People are looking at you from above the waist (well, most people anyway). But the real ...
- November 3, 2015tonyaChiropractic clinics seem to be continuously growing in number, and their techniques and practice philosophies can vary greatly. This can make choosing the best chiropractor for you a challenge. You will need to do some homework about the field and what to expect in order to make the correct selection. At The Joint Chiropractic, you will ...
- October 16, 2015SamanthaMany times, people go to see a chiropractor for the first time in order to get some type of relief from back pain. But most chiropractors treat much more than just back pain, they also treat symptoms such as back and neck pain to arthritis, headaches, and much more. However, you do not need to ...
- September 21, 2015RachelleExercise doesn’t have to be complicated. In today’s world, it often sounds much more complicated than it has to be. With classes like zumba, soul cycle, and various forms of martial arts that the common person cannot pronounce, getting in a good workout can be intimidating. Why can’t it be simple? Why can’t we all ...
- September 4, 2015RachelleThe chiropractic assistant is responsible for assisting the chiropractor in running a chiropractic clinic. The chiropractic assistant will greet patients when they enter the clinic and make them feel welcome and comfortable. All phone calls and inquires will be handled by the chiropractic assistant. He or she will schedule appointments and maintain the chiropractor’s calendar. ...
- August 21, 2015Rachelle It is common for chiropractic care facilities to want to improve their performance. Whether a clinic is targeting improvements in quality of care, administration, documentation and reporting, or any other area of the clinic’s operation, there is an essentially universal way to make the necessary changes towards an overall better practice; the incorporation of technology. Technology ...
- August 5, 2015RachelleIn a nation that is faced with such a high prevalence of back pain, neck pain, headaches, and other musculoskeletal problems, we are always looking for different ways to improve our pain outcomes. Whether we are newly experiencing lower back pain, we have an ailing neck, or we are faced with chronic headaches, the need ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleWhen it comes to the equipment being used in a chiropractic care clinic, there are many factors that need to be considered before any changes are made. Chiropractic care is a discipline of alternative medicine that is free of any sort of surgery, invasive procedure, or pharmaceuticals. It relies solely on the holistic approach to ...