Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 20, 2015RachellePart of what makes chiropractic care so well rounded as a medical discipline is the wide variety of techniques that can be used to treat conditions that patients face. This diversity is useful in that each patient is dealing with their own individual problems, and the ability to arrive at the correct solution with multiple ...
- May 8, 2015RachelleMajor League Baseball has seen its fair share of controversy involving improper recovery practices, and problems with illegal drugs being incorporated in the work place. Often times, the main culprit in these improper recovery practices is the use of anabolic steroids, and Human Growth Hormone and mainly tetrahydrogestrinone, which is an especially useful steroid in ...
- May 6, 2015RachelleHeart disease is the most common noncommunicable disease in the United States, accounting for 31% of total deaths in 2014. When we take into consideration that 82% of all mortality in the United States is related to noncommunicable disease, heart disease accounts for roughly one third of the total noncommunicable disease burden. This condition is preventable, ...
- April 29, 2015RachelleEveryone knows that junk food is bad for us – it is called “junk” after all. Diets high in foods that are processed, sugary or fattening, can have several negative effects including excessive weight gain, high blood pressure and even heart disease. Certain junk food may also hurt your intestines and decrease bowel function. Researchers have ...
- April 23, 2015RachelleIn Canada, socialized medicine has afforded opportunities in healthcare that may not be feasible in other places. Although the geographic layout of Canada makes socialized medicine difficult to operate, due to concerns over infrastructure and the integration of monitoring systems, the healthcare system performs relatively well. Chiropractic care has long established roots in Canada, going ...
- April 16, 2015RachelleCitizens of the United Kingdom are in the midst of Chiropractic Awareness Week, and there are countless initiatives popping up left and right to promote chiropractic care as a practice to increase the understanding of how chiropractic care can help treat various morbidities across the nation. The British Chiropractic Association reports that chronic back pain has ...
- April 7, 2015RachelleNeck pain is going to be felt at some time or other in every person’s life. When it does, it is going to make life miserable. Chiropractors treat many kinds of neck pain problems and help to provide relief through a no drug and no surgery solution. There are many things that can cause neck pain. ...
- March 30, 2015RachelleIf you hear people talking about going to a chiropractor, then you’re also likely to hear the word “adjustment.” They will often say that they needed an “adjustment,” or that the “adjustment” really helped. The “adjustment” they are talking about is referring to the chiropractor’s action used to realign the vertebrae in the spine or ...
- March 23, 2015RachelleA press release made public by a chiropractic care facility in Manhattan, Kansas has announced the incorporation of a new therapeutic intervention for neck pain, back pain, headaches, and joint disorders that impact areas of the jaw and the encasing facial muscles. The Kansas clinic, called Nichols Chiropractic, has reassured patients that iTrac Therapy would be ...