Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Lee: Loyola University – Bachelor of Science in Computer Science 2002 Parker College of Chiropractic- Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor in Health & Wellness 2009 Clinic Abroad Program in Bogota, Columbia -Treated Olympic and national athletes 2009
“With what’s going on with the healthcare reform, The Joint is going in the right direction in providing affordable Chiropractic care by taking insurance out of the picture.” Dr. Alfredo: Dr.Alfredo Espinoza is a US. Army Veteran. Dr. Alfredo did undergrad studies at UT Brownsville, graduating with a BS in Human Anatomy. From there, he attended Texas Chiropractic College, where he obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2010. Dr. Alfredo jointed The Joint Barton Springs in 2012, and says “I like the fact that The Joint focuses on convenience for the patient with out having to sacrifice quality of care”.
Dr. Larry Maddalena
Larry Maddalena, D.C. graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic December 16, 1996. There, he was actively involved in the Associated Student Government and served as Vice President his final year. After graduating, he moved to Ventura, CA., where he opened and operated a successful traditional chiropractic clinic for 10 years. During that time, he was involved in ProSports® Chiropractic, an elite team of Doctors dedicated improving athletic performance. Dr. Maddalena relocated to Austin, Texas in 2006. In May, 2007 he established the first The Joint® franchise in Texas. Being the 12th quickly moved up to be one of the top franchise producers. Dr. Maddalena has visions and goals to expand The Joint franchise in and around the greater Austin area. Actively involved with the Franchise community, Dr. Maddalena currently serves as Chairman of The Joint Corp’s National Franchise Advisory Board.
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 12, 2014With Summer waning and Fall just around the corner, the opportunities for a relaxing tropical getaway seem to be numbered. And, while few things top an exciting trip to an international metropolitan city such as Paris or Tokyo, sometimes a few days spent lounging on the beach can be just what the doctor ordered. If ...
- September 2, 2014I’ll be the first to admit that I am not a morning person. I need roughly two hours and two cups of coffee to fully wake up and, even then, if it’s before noon, you’re still treading on thin ice. I’ve always liked the idea of morning time, though. If it actually happened anything like ...
- August 26, 2014Recently, sugar has been put up against the nutritional firing squad due to its empty caloric content, as well as a slew of other dangers, including it’s stressful effects on the liver. And, in response to sugar’s fall from grace, countless sugar substitutes have hit the market, all claiming to be better/healthier than the original ...
- August 18, 2014BMI: the scary and slightly abstract term that has the significant tendency to define us, in our own minds. BMI stands for “Body Mass Index” and refers to a number that is calculated from a person’s height and weight. BMI does not measure body fat directly but research has shown that BMI correlates to direct ...
- August 11, 2014Over the past few years, a multitude of different oils have had their five minutes (or more, if they’re really good) of fame. Olive, fish, coconut, tea tree… each one has its own magical properties that will make you live longer, cure your ailments, make your skin/teeth/waistline look fantastically healthy, etcetera. Whether or not you ...
- August 4, 2014If you don’t think you’re an optimist, you’re not alone. I would imagine that the way we were raised and what has been modeled to us has made us into the people we are today. We can’t let out upbringing completely run our lives, however. In other words, if we want to change our present ...
- July 29, 2014When you have a large workload to complete ,the last thing you may think about (or care about) is sitting up straight. But it may do your health some good to really consider your ergonomics. When we slump at our workstation not only can it harm our boss’ feelings about us getting a promotion, but ...
- July 16, 2014Happiness is very important to most of us. For me, it’s one of the most crucial and meaningful things in life. What does it matter if we make lots of money or have a great career if you aren’t happy with it? Luckily, happiness depends upon us; we have the power to choose the way ...
- July 10, 2014If you’re always tired, your sleeping patterns may not be the culprit. Although getting enough sleep is crucial to our health (you should be getting between seven and nine hours a night), the reason you’re always exhausted may be due to your everyday habits. Check the following unhealthy habits out and take the expert advice ...