Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Lee: Loyola University – Bachelor of Science in Computer Science 2002 Parker College of Chiropractic- Doctor of Chiropractic and Bachelor in Health & Wellness 2009 Clinic Abroad Program in Bogota, Columbia -Treated Olympic and national athletes 2009
“With what’s going on with the healthcare reform, The Joint is going in the right direction in providing affordable Chiropractic care by taking insurance out of the picture.” Dr. Alfredo: Dr.Alfredo Espinoza is a US. Army Veteran. Dr. Alfredo did undergrad studies at UT Brownsville, graduating with a BS in Human Anatomy. From there, he attended Texas Chiropractic College, where he obtained his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2010. Dr. Alfredo jointed The Joint Barton Springs in 2012, and says “I like the fact that The Joint focuses on convenience for the patient with out having to sacrifice quality of care”.
Dr. Larry Maddalena
Larry Maddalena, D.C. graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic December 16, 1996. There, he was actively involved in the Associated Student Government and served as Vice President his final year. After graduating, he moved to Ventura, CA., where he opened and operated a successful traditional chiropractic clinic for 10 years. During that time, he was involved in ProSports® Chiropractic, an elite team of Doctors dedicated improving athletic performance. Dr. Maddalena relocated to Austin, Texas in 2006. In May, 2007 he established the first The Joint® franchise in Texas. Being the 12th quickly moved up to be one of the top franchise producers. Dr. Maddalena has visions and goals to expand The Joint franchise in and around the greater Austin area. Actively involved with the Franchise community, Dr. Maddalena currently serves as Chairman of The Joint Corp’s National Franchise Advisory Board.
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- December 5, 2014It’s not always easy to stick to a clean diet- there are constant temptations, restrictions, and constraints that go along with it. Temptations can be everywhere, from the fast food restaurants on your way home from work, to that box of delicious-smelling fresh donuts that your roommate bought for breakfast. Furthermore, it’s difficult eating clean ...
- December 4, 2014When you think of the things in your life that truly make you happy, what do you think of? Family? Friends? Pets? Work? Ice cream? My list goes something like this: my family, my friends, my city (when I don’t have to sit in traffic), my dog, cheese pizza from the Costco cafeteria, a really ...
- November 21, 2014It’s becoming increasingly difficult to find the time and/or space to be alone. Between work, family, and social obligations, our lives are fast-paced and, especially when you take social media into account, they lack much time for quiet inner reflection. Because having the time to sit with your own thoughts is an important part of ...
- November 11, 2014I am a chronic covers-stealer at night. My poor husband often wakes up in the middle of the night in a semi-frozen state, because I have managed to coerce both the sheet AND the comforter, in their entirety, over to my side of the bed. I’m not sure why I do it, or even how ...
- November 5, 2014I have a confession to make. I am terrified, terrified of speaking in front of people. Seriously, it’s borderline obnoxious. In college, I even took a public speaking course in an attempt to get over this completely irrational fear of mine. However, my plan backfired terribly and I pretty much just ended up being terrified ...
- October 24, 2014Ok, so you’re on a health kick. Congratulations! Eating well is a big first step towards a major life change for the better. You’ve probably done your research and made a list of all of the different foods (and drinks) that you want to start eating more of, and you may have even made a ...
- October 17, 2014I think that it’s been well established that sleep is important. Really, really important. Good nightly rest is vital for both your mind and for your body and it can absolutely affect how your following day unfolds. Unfortunately, sometimes differing factors can influence the quality of your sleep. Whether it’s a snoring partner or a ...
- October 6, 2014Have you ever had those days where you’re just off? There really isn’t a particular reason to speak of- or, maybe there is. Maybe you had a frustrating day/week at work, maybe you got into an argument with a friend or family member. Whatever the cause, bad moods can really put a damper on things. ...
- October 1, 2014Cleaning is the last thing that I want to do. Ever. I can always find a million other things to do once I decide to start cleaning (checking my email, walking my dog, grocery shopping) and it ends up being a twelve hour process, if it gets done at all. But, what I detest so ...