Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 24, 2015Exercise is an integral part of maintaining both physical and mental health, as I’m sure you know by now. It allows us to improve our immunity and our cardiovascular health, it promotes healthy weight loss, and it boosts our self-esteem. However, in order to really maximize the effort that you put into a good workout, ...
- February 24, 2015I generally tend to think of myself as a glass-half-full kind of person; I enjoy and appreciate my life for the most part and I try to see the good in the people around me. Now, that’s not to say that I don’t have days where I wake up on the wrong side of the ...
- February 23, 2015It’s two o’clock in the afternoon and, suddenly, your stomach begins to growl. You get up and head to the fridge in hope of finding something tasty to snack on. After a brief scan, you spot one last container of strawberry yogurt and silently rejoice. It’s snack time! And then, you see the expiration date- ...
- February 23, 2015I think that it’s been well established that sleep is important. Really, really important. Good nightly rest is vital for both your mind and for your body, and it can absolutely affect how your following day unfolds. Unfortunately, sometimes differing factors can influence the quality of your sleep. Whether it’s a snoring partner or a ...
- February 20, 2015Ah, spring time. Baby birds are chirping, flowers are blooming, snow is melting, and the temperatures are beginning to inch up. It’s one of the most refreshing and magical times of the year. That is, unless you suffer from allergies. Spring, along with all of the magical butterflies and flowers and baby animals, also brings ...
- February 19, 2015I know- when you think of paying a visit to your chiropractic practitioner’s office, you don’t necessarily expect to see a waiting room full of children. There generally aren’t any play structures or picture books, or colorful bean bag chairs. Furthermore, the term ‘spinal manipulation’ doesn’t scream ‘kid-friendly’, per se. However, before we jump to ...
- February 19, 2015If you suffer from arthritis, then you know what a frustrating, time-consuming, and, at times, disheartening task it can be to find relief. Because arthritis is caused by joint inflammation, symptoms can include pain, joint stiffness, a decreased range of motion, and redness. Most treatments for arthritis include focus primarily on improving joint function and, ...
- February 19, 2015We all know that chiropractic care has been an influential part of the medical community for quite some time, now. But was it always that way? If you’re anything like me, the history behind chiropractic care has, until now, been somewhat of a mystery. But today, we’re here to fill you in. Below, you’ll find ...
- February 18, 2015Let’s face it- going to see a medical professional for the first time can be tricky business. You may have a rough idea of what to expect based upon previous experiences, what people have told you, internet research, etc. But what about the unexpected? Will the staff be friendly? What kinds of questions will they ...