Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 19, 2015When you meet someone, what are the first physical things that you notice about them? You probably notice their stature, their handshake, their hair, their clothes, and, of course, their teeth. A smile can be worth a thousand words (or so they say), and a nice set of radiant teeth helps a smile right along. ...
- January 14, 2015We all have habits that, ideally, we’d like to leave in the past. I personally can’t go for ten minutes without checking my phone (it drives my husband crazy). Things like nail-biting, zit-popping, chewing with one’s mouth open, slouching, cursing, smoking, etc. are all habits that people try and fail to break on a regular ...
- January 13, 2015I think that happiness is a pretty common goal for most people. And there’s really no better time to start reflecting on your own happiness than at the beginning of a new year; it gives you the opportunity to reflect on the past year and the things that made you happy and, contrastedly, what brought ...
- January 13, 2015These days, most fad diets exclude certain foods for one reason or another. Dairy, sugar, carbohydrates, alcohol, meat- these are all foods that are on the ‘no’ lists of our new-fangled dietary restrictions. Unfortunately, it’s not super helpful to know what we can’t eat… What can we eat? Well, let me tell you about the ...
- January 13, 2015New years’ resolutions are notoriously difficult to keep. For some reason, we depend on this one single time during the year to muster enough motivation in order to make significant life changes. And there are pros and cons to these resolutions- on one hand, there is considerable potential for positively changing your life. On the ...
- January 9, 2015I am a runner. I don’t have pipe dreams of finishing a marathon, my running shoes aren’t fancy and they hardly ever match my sports bra, I don’t have a fancy water bottle belt, and I still get side cramps after the first mile or so. But still, I am a runner. My relationship with ...
- January 9, 2015Losing weight is no easy task- it takes time, self-control, and an unwavering amount of motivation. However, keeping the weight off and adopting a healthy lifestyle change is a completely different story. There is no end goal, per se. It’s an ongoing path of dedication to better health and a better life. There are constant ...
- January 9, 2015Think about what your diet has consisted of for these past couple of months. If you’re anything like me, chances are that (delicious) things like pie and other sweets, mashed potatoes, turkey, bread, bread, and more bread, wine, champagne, and rich sauces dominate that list. Therefore, even if you haven’t made a formal New Years’ ...
- January 9, 2015Our minds do some interesting things to us around bedtime. It’s as if the moment our heads hit the pillow, our brains start coursing through every single anxiety-ridden thought from the past day/week/year/etc. We start running through lists of things we failed to do, things we still need to do, arguments that we’ve had with ...