Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 16, 2015SamanthaHeart Disease is defined as any medical condition of the heart or the blood vessels supplying it, that impairs cardiac functions. Heart Disease can run in families, or it can come on with no previous history. There are plenty of vitamins and nutrients that can be found in commonly eaten foods – some you might ...
- September 28, 2015RachelleIf you are not a morning person, the very title of this article was probably enough to cause you to groan out loud. As someone who also has trouble feeling energized and enthusiastic in the early morning hours of the day, I certainly would not blame you for your reaction. However, I do think it ...
- September 21, 2015RachelleNo one wants to grow old. Let’s face it; we are all looking for the fountain of youth. We all want that certain food or certain cream that will keep us looking young and fresh forever. Unfortunately, this doesn’t exist. Instead, it might be beneficial to look to your diet and lifestyle to help you ...
- September 4, 2015RachelleResearch shows that chiropractic care is safe and extremely beneficial to children – even infants! To be safe, it is recommended to visit a different chiropractor for your children than you would for yourself, one who does specialize in this type of practice. Your child needs chiropractic care for the same reason you do; the bones ...
- August 21, 2015RachelleSummer is coming to a close, but many of us are trying to squeeze in that last vacation before the temperatures start to drop. Traveling can be great for us as well as our families, giving us a chance to spend quality time together, explore the world, and create memories that will last a lifetime. If ...
- August 5, 2015RachelleLower back pain is one of the most common occurrences in the musculoskeletal system that is experienced by anyone. According to the National Institute on Neurological Disorders and Stroke, a subsidiary of the National Institutes of Health, more than 80% of people will experience lower back pain at some point or another throughout their lives. ...
- July 30, 2015RachelleTechnology is changing the way that so many different operations within healthcare are carried out. Between the amount of technological innovation occurring in practice management and administration processes, the diverse healthcare interfacing that technology is providing individuals with via smart phone applications and remote wellness coaches, and the constant advances that we are seeing in ...
- July 24, 2015RachelleWhen managing and administrating a chiropractic clinic, efficiency is one of the most important performance goals that should be set. When the chiropractic clinic is operating efficiently, then the process of patient intake, scheduling, reimbursement, and anything else that needs to be conducted is made easier and the chances for problems to arise is minimized ...
- July 9, 2015RachelleOur weight and our musculoskeletal health are directly related. If we are operating at a normal weight with respect to our body size and structure, then we have the ability to maintain good musculoskeletal health. On the other hand, if we are operating at a weight that is higher than normal for our body size ...