Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Barton Springs! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
4970 W Highway 290, Suite 480
Austin, TX 78735
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 23, 2015RachelleIn Canada, socialized medicine has afforded opportunities in healthcare that may not be feasible in other places. Although the geographic layout of Canada makes socialized medicine difficult to operate, due to concerns over infrastructure and the integration of monitoring systems, the healthcare system performs relatively well. Chiropractic care has long established roots in Canada, going ...
- April 16, 2015RachelleCitizens of the United Kingdom are in the midst of Chiropractic Awareness Week, and there are countless initiatives popping up left and right to promote chiropractic care as a practice to increase the understanding of how chiropractic care can help treat various morbidities across the nation. The British Chiropractic Association reports that chronic back pain has ...
- April 7, 2015RachelleNeck pain is going to be felt at some time or other in every person’s life. When it does, it is going to make life miserable. Chiropractors treat many kinds of neck pain problems and help to provide relief through a no drug and no surgery solution. There are many things that can cause neck pain. ...
- March 30, 2015RachelleIf you hear people talking about going to a chiropractor, then you’re also likely to hear the word “adjustment.” They will often say that they needed an “adjustment,” or that the “adjustment” really helped. The “adjustment” they are talking about is referring to the chiropractor’s action used to realign the vertebrae in the spine or ...
- March 23, 2015RachelleA press release made public by a chiropractic care facility in Manhattan, Kansas has announced the incorporation of a new therapeutic intervention for neck pain, back pain, headaches, and joint disorders that impact areas of the jaw and the encasing facial muscles. The Kansas clinic, called Nichols Chiropractic, has reassured patients that iTrac Therapy would be ...
- March 18, 2015RachelleMany people think of the average chiropractic patient as a middle aged person with some sort of back injury they have, as a result of a car crash or accident of some kind. But the truth is that chiropractors see a large variety of patients with a myriad of conditions and injuries. Not only do ...
- March 12, 2015RachelleAlzheimer’s disease and other dementias like it, can be very difficult for both the patient and their families. These conditions cause the brain to deteriorate over time, leading to memory loss and lower cognitive function. It can also cause symptoms including wander or physical aggression. Sadly there is no cure at this time for these ...
- March 9, 2015RachelleSpinal Decompression therapy is a method of relieving back and/or leg pain that involves using a traction table or other motorized device to stretch the spine. Doctors refer to this as nonsurgical decompression therapy, since there are invasive surgical decompression methods including laminectomy and microdiscectomy. This therapy is normally used to treat bulging or herniated ...
- February 23, 2015SarahQIt’s two o’clock in the afternoon and, suddenly, your stomach begins to growl. You get up and head to the fridge in hope of finding something tasty to snack on. After a brief scan, you spot one last container of strawberry yogurt and silently rejoice. It’s snack time! And then, you see the expiration date- ...