Welcome to The Joint – Cedar Park! As your local chiropractor in Cedar Park, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Cedar Park chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Arriens II. “I have been in practice for over 14 years, having received my doctorate degree in Chiropractic from the esteemed Parker University in 1998. My practice experience includes sports injuries, personal/occupational injuries, spinal decompression and pre/post surgical rehabilitation. I am originally from New Ulm Texas, a small rural town near Bellville Texas. My family and I moved to Cedar Park in 1987 and I subsequently attended, and graduated from, Leander High School in 1990. I completed my undergraduate level education here in Austin and then went on to my graduate level of education at Parker University in Dallas Texas. I am a lifelong chiropractic patient after sustaining a traumatic injury that fractured my spinal column and destroyed the last disc in my spin. With regular chiropractic care I have been able to avoid spinal stabilization surgery, to connect my spine back to my pelvis, despite continuing my favorite hobby as an avid golfer.”
Dr. Erin Brandenburg is a Cedar Park native who is pleased to be returning to her hometown after completing her doctorate in Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. She also has a bachelors in Biological Anthropology from Beloit College, 90 miles outside Chicago. She has been active in athletics for many years and has relied on regular chiropractic care to rehabilitate sports injuries and keep her running without surgical procedures or medications. She is looking forward to giving the same benefits of wellness and improved quality of life to others in the Cedar Park area. When not treating patients, Dr. Brandenburg enjoys libraries and running trails of Austin and spending time with her family.
2800 E. Whitestone Blvd, Suite 220
Cedar Park, TX 78613
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- June 26, 2015SandyMost of us keep looking when our pain issues become critical. In the case of chronic low back pain that can be a tough call. The pain can be challenging and the life disrupting issues can be devastating. Drawing from what I have seen with friends and relatives and reading research reports, chiropractors may be ...
- June 18, 2015SandyWe have all been there. The shoes are dynamite, but the pain is something else. You may have bought them on a whim, and after the first party you still love them, but you are not sure they love you! EasyHealthOptions recently talked about the muscle imbalances that heels can create when you wear them too ...
- June 12, 2015SandyAlmost everyone has gotten the message about the value of walking, and now there are walkers everywhere. If you are enjoying walking too, keep it up, but be sure to walk safely. Wear the right shoes, avoid uneven surfaces, don’t walk when you are tired, and avoid traffic. If you do run into injury when you are ...
- June 1, 2015SandyWorkplace stress and its serious health effects are fairly well known. But usually dealing with that stress becomes the individual employee’s problem. I have known many people who gained weight, watched their blood pressure climb, and later ran into diabetes and early heart disease symptoms, as they struggled with stress on the job. Others successfully fought ...
- May 22, 2015SandyI have known several seniors who took major spills and then dealt with the aftermath. One senior absolutely refused to let go of his lifestyle. He saw his chiropractor, and began working on the pain and the injuries. He also found new ways to prevent falling in the future. Soon he was out sailing on ...
- May 8, 2015SandyMost of us love being outside when the weather is great and many of us are happy to putter around in the garden. If you also like to use weed trimmers, leaf blowers and hedge clippers the American Chiropractic Association has some safety tips for you. ACA warns using lawn care equipment can cause neck and ...
- April 24, 2015SandyWhen pain enters your life and just refuses to leave, your chiropractor may be one of the first ones to see. Starting with a focus that excludes medication and seeks to avoid surgery, the chiropractor can offer assistance with back pain, neck pain, joint pain in the arms or legs or headaches for starters. The chiropractor sees ...
- April 21, 2015SandyWhere do you and your bike go? Some of us are Sunday bikers in the park. Others go out with the family and make a day of it. Then there are the competition folk, and the long distance ones who ride sixty miles a day! On road or off road, biking is a contagious activity that ...
- April 10, 2015SandyWhen neck pain starts and will not let up, getting relief suddenly goes to the top of the list. Forget the rest of the schedule, getting rid of the neck pain has to happen soon! Neck pain interferes with work, at home tasks, sleep and leisure. In other words, it pretty much wipes out everything else. So ...