Welcome to The Joint – Cedar Park! As your local chiropractor in Cedar Park, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Cedar Park chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Arriens II. “I have been in practice for over 14 years, having received my doctorate degree in Chiropractic from the esteemed Parker University in 1998. My practice experience includes sports injuries, personal/occupational injuries, spinal decompression and pre/post surgical rehabilitation. I am originally from New Ulm Texas, a small rural town near Bellville Texas. My family and I moved to Cedar Park in 1987 and I subsequently attended, and graduated from, Leander High School in 1990. I completed my undergraduate level education here in Austin and then went on to my graduate level of education at Parker University in Dallas Texas. I am a lifelong chiropractic patient after sustaining a traumatic injury that fractured my spinal column and destroyed the last disc in my spin. With regular chiropractic care I have been able to avoid spinal stabilization surgery, to connect my spine back to my pelvis, despite continuing my favorite hobby as an avid golfer.”
Dr. Erin Brandenburg is a Cedar Park native who is pleased to be returning to her hometown after completing her doctorate in Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. She also has a bachelors in Biological Anthropology from Beloit College, 90 miles outside Chicago. She has been active in athletics for many years and has relied on regular chiropractic care to rehabilitate sports injuries and keep her running without surgical procedures or medications. She is looking forward to giving the same benefits of wellness and improved quality of life to others in the Cedar Park area. When not treating patients, Dr. Brandenburg enjoys libraries and running trails of Austin and spending time with her family.
2800 E. Whitestone Blvd, Suite 220
Cedar Park, TX 78613
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 17, 2014Stress is one of those inevitable bummers that we have to deal with regularly. There are small stressors (being stuck in traffic, losing your cell phone, etc.), and then there are much bigger stressors (bills, fights with loved ones, work problems). Regardless of how seriously stressed you are, it can really put a damper on ...
- October 13, 2014My typical, daily shower routine goes something like this: struggle with the knobs until I find something in between scalding and freezing, wash hair, wash body, shave legs (if I’m feeling especially ambitious), and then I’m done. I’m not the type of person that savors my showers. It’s not that I dislike bathing, I just ...
- October 3, 2014It’s always difficult to know when you’re doing something right (or, doing something wrong, for that matter). You may think that you are benefiting your health by exercising or eating or cooking a certain way, when, in reality, you may actually be sabotaging your fitness regime. Luckily, your habits in the kitchen can have the ...
- September 26, 2014Clean eating is having a moment right now, and for good reason- whether you’re doing it for yourself, your family, the environment, or all three, eating whole, unrefined, unprocessed foods can procure a significant change for the better. But what is clean eating? After you do it for a while, it will start to become ...
- September 19, 2014Whether your group of friends includes only you and a couple of expertly-picked, like-minded other folks or your social circle extends to a wide variety of people, having friends who support and love you is as integral to your well-being as diet or exercise. Have you ever noticed that after a great dinner party or ...
- September 12, 2014When we think of chiropractic care, many of us instantly think that you should only go there if your back has really been bugging you lately. However, the American Chiropractic Association (the ACA) defines chiropractic as “a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects ...
- September 4, 2014The world of healthy eating is a tricky thing to navigate. You can have nothing but the best intentions, and still end up eating poorly, unknowingly. There are hidden junk foods everywhere that are disguised as ‘healthy’ or ‘natural’, thanks to sneaky marketing ploys. However, it’s time to expose these impostors once and for all, ...
- August 28, 2014Up until pretty recently, the idea of living to see one hundred was a pretty abstract idea. Even now, it’s fairly rare to hear about centenarians. However, with each passing generation, medical obstacles are being overcome and we are learning more about how our bodies work and what makes them healthy (and, alternatively, unhealthy). For ...
- August 22, 2014We could all use a little adjusting and revamping every once in a while, it’s the way of the world, is it not? Life takes its toll on us throughout each and every day, and taking the right steps in order to get fully back on track can sometimes prove more difficult than you may ...