Welcome to The Joint – Cedar Park! As your local chiropractor in Cedar Park, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Cedar Park chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Arriens II. “I have been in practice for over 14 years, having received my doctorate degree in Chiropractic from the esteemed Parker University in 1998. My practice experience includes sports injuries, personal/occupational injuries, spinal decompression and pre/post surgical rehabilitation. I am originally from New Ulm Texas, a small rural town near Bellville Texas. My family and I moved to Cedar Park in 1987 and I subsequently attended, and graduated from, Leander High School in 1990. I completed my undergraduate level education here in Austin and then went on to my graduate level of education at Parker University in Dallas Texas. I am a lifelong chiropractic patient after sustaining a traumatic injury that fractured my spinal column and destroyed the last disc in my spin. With regular chiropractic care I have been able to avoid spinal stabilization surgery, to connect my spine back to my pelvis, despite continuing my favorite hobby as an avid golfer.”
Dr. Erin Brandenburg is a Cedar Park native who is pleased to be returning to her hometown after completing her doctorate in Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. She also has a bachelors in Biological Anthropology from Beloit College, 90 miles outside Chicago. She has been active in athletics for many years and has relied on regular chiropractic care to rehabilitate sports injuries and keep her running without surgical procedures or medications. She is looking forward to giving the same benefits of wellness and improved quality of life to others in the Cedar Park area. When not treating patients, Dr. Brandenburg enjoys libraries and running trails of Austin and spending time with her family.
2800 E. Whitestone Blvd, Suite 220
Cedar Park, TX 78613
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 24, 2015SandyWhen pain enters your life and just refuses to leave, your chiropractor may be one of the first ones to see. Starting with a focus that excludes medication and seeks to avoid surgery, the chiropractor can offer assistance with back pain, neck pain, joint pain in the arms or legs or headaches for starters. The chiropractor sees ...
- April 21, 2015SandyWhere do you and your bike go? Some of us are Sunday bikers in the park. Others go out with the family and make a day of it. Then there are the competition folk, and the long distance ones who ride sixty miles a day! On road or off road, biking is a contagious activity that ...
- April 10, 2015SandyWhen neck pain starts and will not let up, getting relief suddenly goes to the top of the list. Forget the rest of the schedule, getting rid of the neck pain has to happen soon! Neck pain interferes with work, at home tasks, sleep and leisure. In other words, it pretty much wipes out everything else. So ...
- April 3, 2015SandyMany of us have battled the scale as we fought to lose extra pounds, and some of us have found extra weight to be a life changer and sometimes even a health changer. When weight impacts everything. A friend of mine definitely fell into the latter category. She was a beautiful lady, even though she was carrying ...
- March 26, 2015SandyMore and more chiropractors are helping people keep their bodies in prime condition, so they can stay active longer, and do everything they enjoy without running into pain or stiffness. I see this in my community all of the time. I live near the beach, and I often see a group of active seniors who do ...
- March 23, 2015SandyAs we age arthritis can show up almost anywhere – in the hands, the back, the shoulders, knees or hips. A neighbor that I knew was an upbeat person who loved her grand-kids and her garden. But when she reached her mid sixties, she felt both of her loves were slipping away from her as she ...
- March 13, 2015SandySometimes after a long winter we just need everything to be a little easier. So why not pick a few activities that can easily count as exercise, but they do not actually feel like exercise. Plan a hike with your family or friends. Just getting out in the park, camping, cooking or just hiking will not ...
- March 11, 2015SandyIf you count yourself lucky on the mornings that you get up and do not start the day with a pounding headache, you are one of many. Today’s stressful pace of life, coupled with financial, family and time demands can practically guarantee a few headaches. And often the quick answer is an over the counter ...
- February 25, 2015SarahQAs we get older (roughly after the age of 30 or so), our bodies’ metabolisms tend to gradually slow down. Meaning, it’s pretty difficult to eat whatever your heart desires, workout infrequently, and still expect it to not affect your health and/or weight. Are you missing your high school years yet? Yeah, me too. Fortunately, it doesn’t mean ...