Welcome to The Joint – Cedar Park! As your local chiropractor in Cedar Park, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Cedar Park chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Arriens II. “I have been in practice for over 14 years, having received my doctorate degree in Chiropractic from the esteemed Parker University in 1998. My practice experience includes sports injuries, personal/occupational injuries, spinal decompression and pre/post surgical rehabilitation. I am originally from New Ulm Texas, a small rural town near Bellville Texas. My family and I moved to Cedar Park in 1987 and I subsequently attended, and graduated from, Leander High School in 1990. I completed my undergraduate level education here in Austin and then went on to my graduate level of education at Parker University in Dallas Texas. I am a lifelong chiropractic patient after sustaining a traumatic injury that fractured my spinal column and destroyed the last disc in my spin. With regular chiropractic care I have been able to avoid spinal stabilization surgery, to connect my spine back to my pelvis, despite continuing my favorite hobby as an avid golfer.”
Dr. Erin Brandenburg is a Cedar Park native who is pleased to be returning to her hometown after completing her doctorate in Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. She also has a bachelors in Biological Anthropology from Beloit College, 90 miles outside Chicago. She has been active in athletics for many years and has relied on regular chiropractic care to rehabilitate sports injuries and keep her running without surgical procedures or medications. She is looking forward to giving the same benefits of wellness and improved quality of life to others in the Cedar Park area. When not treating patients, Dr. Brandenburg enjoys libraries and running trails of Austin and spending time with her family.
2800 E. Whitestone Blvd, Suite 220
Cedar Park, TX 78613
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 2, 2015SandyMost of us have anxious moments as we meet everyday demands and sometimes wonder if we have everything under control. But suffering from anxiety can be more than a few anxious moments. If you are having problems with anxiety, the constant nagging feelings of worry can be very troubling and often hard to control. They might ...
- October 15, 2015SandyYes, that’s a scare message we should all note. Nobody deliberately reaches for high fructose corn syrup, but a quick look at ingredients shows it turning up everywhere with the average American consuming 27 pounds of it last year! Yahoo.com reports University of California Los Angeles researchers mouse research indicated animals that drank high fructose corn ...
- October 5, 2015SandyZeroing in on the key habits that we rely on every day, versus the time wasters or dead ends that we sometimes fall into, can make a huge difference if you add up the time invested. Lifehack has rounded up some of the key ones for us. They tell us to be productive, rather than just ...
- September 17, 2015SandyMany adults login 24-7. But now researchers say teens are joining in, responding to social media and feeling the pressure to be online 24 hours a day too. This impacts sleep and creates feelings of anxiety and depression. MedicalNewsToday reported psychological research from the University of Glasgow giving us a closeup of what happens. Over 450 teens, ...
- September 4, 2015SandyInstinctively, if we have painful joints, we eventually realize that everything works better if we keep moving. Resisting that initial impulse to hide out on the couch, staying active turns out to be the way to make sure you can. The American Chiropractic Association (ACA) has repeatedly emphasized the importance of joint health, and the vital ...
- August 24, 2015SandyIf you have knee or elbow pain, arthritis or lower back pain, you have probably run into the painkiller medication issue again and again. Prescriptions in our society for painkilling drugs are everywhere, and a debatable solution. The American Chiropractic Association tells us some 100 million Americans are living with chronic pain. In many cases, doctors ...
- August 7, 2015SandyArthritis is a little scary when it shows up. It can happen gradually or suddenly, and it can be a little bit or a lot. But your chiropractor is well equipped to help you handle it and take control of the situation. Make an appointment and get started. What Osteoarthritis Does The American Chiropractic Association defines osteoarthritis ...
- July 30, 2015SandyWe all look for the best results in health care, and chiropractors have some pretty impressive data to back up their performance. According to the American Chiropractic Association, chiropractors are used by all of the National Football League teams to optimize the functionality, endurance and overall conditioning of professional football players in the treatment of neuromuscular ...
- July 24, 2015SandyEverybody we talk to has some plan for improving their health. Most of us are now paying more attention to our health and looking for good fitness resources. That’s where a chiropractor may be able to help you. How Chiropractors Differ from Medical Doctors The American Chiropractic Association says the difference is in the approach. To achieve ...