Welcome to The Joint – Cedar Park! As your local chiropractor in Cedar Park, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Cedar Park chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Michael Arriens II. “I have been in practice for over 14 years, having received my doctorate degree in Chiropractic from the esteemed Parker University in 1998. My practice experience includes sports injuries, personal/occupational injuries, spinal decompression and pre/post surgical rehabilitation. I am originally from New Ulm Texas, a small rural town near Bellville Texas. My family and I moved to Cedar Park in 1987 and I subsequently attended, and graduated from, Leander High School in 1990. I completed my undergraduate level education here in Austin and then went on to my graduate level of education at Parker University in Dallas Texas. I am a lifelong chiropractic patient after sustaining a traumatic injury that fractured my spinal column and destroyed the last disc in my spin. With regular chiropractic care I have been able to avoid spinal stabilization surgery, to connect my spine back to my pelvis, despite continuing my favorite hobby as an avid golfer.”
Dr. Erin Brandenburg is a Cedar Park native who is pleased to be returning to her hometown after completing her doctorate in Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. She also has a bachelors in Biological Anthropology from Beloit College, 90 miles outside Chicago. She has been active in athletics for many years and has relied on regular chiropractic care to rehabilitate sports injuries and keep her running without surgical procedures or medications. She is looking forward to giving the same benefits of wellness and improved quality of life to others in the Cedar Park area. When not treating patients, Dr. Brandenburg enjoys libraries and running trails of Austin and spending time with her family.
2800 E. Whitestone Blvd, Suite 220
Cedar Park, TX 78613
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 19, 2015If you suffer from arthritis, then you know what a frustrating, time-consuming, and, at times, disheartening task it can be to find relief. Because arthritis is caused by joint inflammation, symptoms can include pain, joint stiffness, a decreased range of motion, and redness. Most treatments for arthritis include focus primarily on improving joint function and, ...
- February 12, 2015Ok, so back pain is a bummer. And, unfortunately, it’s something that a lot of us deal with on a regular basis. In fact, the American Chiropractic Association estimates that, at any given time, roughly 31 million Americans suffer from back pain. Here are a few things about back pain that you may not have ...
- February 3, 2015When it comes to chiropractic care, people often have unanswered questions, as many of us have never been under the care of a Doctor of Chiropractic (or a DC) and, therefore, do not know what we can expect. Below are frequently asked questions regarding chiropractic care, along with answers that can help you to better ...
- January 29, 2015There is little worse than a nagging headache. They are draining. They are painful. And, oftentimes, they can leave you feeling especially distracted from your otherwise productive day. So I don’t think that I’m alone in wanting to find a quick, easy headache remedy that doesn’t necessarily involve medication (as convenient as they may be). ...
- January 13, 2015I think that happiness is a pretty common goal for most people. And there’s really no better time to start reflecting on your own happiness than at the beginning of a new year; it gives you the opportunity to reflect on the past year and the things that made you happy and, contrastedly, what brought ...
- January 9, 2015Think about what your diet has consisted of for these past couple of months. If you’re anything like me, chances are that (delicious) things like pie and other sweets, mashed potatoes, turkey, bread, bread, and more bread, wine, champagne, and rich sauces dominate that list. Therefore, even if you haven’t made a formal New Years’ ...
- January 6, 2015You’ve probably heard the phrase, “you are only as good as the company that you keep”. Our friendships say a lot about us- the people with whom we choose to spend our free time tend to mirror our own beliefs, hopes, and convictions. And, even if they don’t necessarily share our personal sentiments, they provide ...
- December 30, 2014I’m a total “list” person. I love making lists. To-do lists, shopping lists, wish lists- all of these things make me feel productive and happy. And, it may sound strange, but jotting things down onto paper makes me feel as if I have a little less of a jumbled, unorganized mess inside my brain. Weird, ...
- December 30, 2014The holidays can mean a wealth of different things for different people. For some, it means staying in the comfort of their own homes, and enjoying their family, friends, and the little pleasures that only your own home can afford you. For others, it means a bit more travel, either by car or by airplane. ...