Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Lakeline Market! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
14028 N. HWY 183, #150
Austin, TX 78717
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016StepyWe’ve all experienced the occasional backache now and again. If you’ve never experienced back pain serious enough to land you in a doctor’s office, or take you out of work, then consider yourself lucky because it’s quite a debilitating health concern to deal with. It’s best to do everything you can to prevent back pain ...
- November 2, 2015StepySurely you have experienced back pain at some point in your life. Maybe it was concentrated in the upper part of your body, or maybe it was felt more in the lower back area of your body. Maybe it was caused by an injury or a sudden movement such as whiplash from a car accident, ...
- October 16, 2015StepyWhen it comes to losing weight, it is an unfortunate but all too true fact that there really is no one simple way to magically melt the pounds off. Losing weight, and therefore becoming a healthier person overall by improving your overall health and wellness, takes time and a lot of effort, dedication, commitment, and ...
- October 2, 2015StepyIs there anything worse than feeling groggy, exhausted, and just plain deprived of getting enough sleep? I have to admit that I am someone who values getting enough sleep to an extreme degree, which is why I am very adamant about getting home at a reasonable hour and doing everything I can in order to ...
- September 18, 2015StepyIt certainly seems to make all the sense in the world that, if you are experiencing any sort of aches, pain, or discomfort in your back, the best thing to do would be to either sit or lie down for long periods of time in order to keep the pain from getting any worse. After ...
- September 4, 2015StepyWhile I currently use a backpack whenever I need to carry quite a lot of items with me, including my laptop, I wasn’t always so reliant on using a backpack to help me carry my things around. Sure, I had used one when I was a very young kid in elementary school, and even up ...
- August 21, 2015StepyRegardless of where you are in life, or what kinds of health issues and conditions you may be currently experiencing or recovering from, most of us can benefit from gentle stretches performed daily in order to improve overall health and promote wellness in the body. Stretching is great for loosening up ligaments and joints in ...
- August 7, 2015StepyYou know that a proper and healthy diet is important to implement into your daily life in order to experience greater health overall, but did you know that there are certain foods in particular that can work to improve certain, specific health conditions and issues that you may be facing? More specifically, there are certain ...
- July 31, 2015StepyI’ll admit that I tend to take fashion trends and my overall general appearance more seriously than I really need to, and I know I’m not the only person out there who has a similar desire to look fashionable at all times. Even though it can certainly be fun to practically parade down the street in ...