Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Mueller! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
1801 E 51st St, Suite 130
Austin, TX 78723
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 19, 2016DominicPlaying sports is often a part of childhood. After all, it instills good values about teamwork and physical exercise, but with sports comes the chance of injury. Children are not exempt from this and as a parent you have to be diligent to keep your child healthy no matter what sport they are participating in. ...
- April 5, 2016DominicChiropractic is an interesting field because through their education chiropractors learn a lot about the body. Some of the things they learn are not exactly intuitive. Many things about the body aren’t things you would just know off the top of your head, but that doesn’t mean that knowing these things isn’t important. Here are ...
- October 15, 2015SandyThe slow, gentle movements of this ancient Chinese martial art are especially suited to people who have multiple health conditions, according to The British Journal of Sports Medicine. The flexible movements are particularly suited to knee problems. Newsmax reports research showing Tai Chi improved walking, built strength and reduced pain for a range of chronic illnesses ...
- October 5, 2015SandyAfter a long day a headache may sometimes come with the end of the day. But daily headaches that start to check in on a regular basis are a different matter. Often those headaches appear in tension loaded situations and need prompt answers. The American Chiropractic Association tells us research indicates chiropractic treatment may provide the ...
- September 18, 2015SandyAs fall settles in there a lot of lawn and garden things to do outside, such as replacing dried out plants with new ones and trying out more plants that take less water. But American Chiropractic Association says don’t forget the most important item of all, your health. Gardening can provide a great workout, but with ...
- September 4, 2015SandyAlternative medicine is making serious strides in health care today, and chronic pain treatment by chiropractors is a key target. According to the American Chiropractic Association, the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health recently said chronic pain is one of the key reasons millions of Americans turn to chiropractors, and other alternative medicine resources for ...
- August 20, 2015SandyIf you have arthritis, you may wonder how active you should be. When every step hurts, the natural urge is to stop. But your chiropractor and your doctor will usually advise you to keep moving. Short walks, when arthritis is not too painful, can actually help ease symptoms. It’s also good for the spirit, heart ...
- August 6, 2015SandyMild headaches are just part of life, and even nagging ones that we see coming can be tolerable. But when one of the biggies, a tension headache that will not take no for an answer, hits, relief becomes a big priority. I had a friend who encountered tension headaches a lot. You could always tell by ...
- July 31, 2015SandyWe all just naturally look for the best ways to improve our health and protect our bodies, and chiropractic services may be the one to check out now. The American Chiropractic Association tells us Chiropractic is the largest, most regulated, and best recognized of the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professions. CAM patient surveys show that chiropractors ...