Welcome to The Joint – Round Rock! As your local chiropractor in Round Rock, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Round Rock chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Born in Vietnam, Dr. Le moved to the USA with family at the age of six. Dr. Le Graduated from University of Texas at Austin with BA in Biochemistry then graduated from Parker college of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas with BS in Health and Wellness and a BS in Anatomy in addition to a Doctorate degree in 2009.
“I believe that by maintaining a balance relationship between the structure and function of the body, a natural healing process can occur without surgery or dependence on medication” states Dr. Le. During her senior year of college Dr. Le was in a bad car accident. Her family chiropractor helped and educated her back to recovery. At that time, Dr. Le was studying to become a dentist, but her Chiropractor had a huge impact on her future career path. He told Dr. Le that she could help make a difference in people’s lives through chiropractic.
1700 Palm Valley, Suite 400
Round Rock, TX 78664
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $10
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 5, 2016daneKnowing how to exercise, and where to find relief when you have pain or discomfort, can make all of the difference in your work and your play. Your local chiropractor, The Joint, provides a wellness program that will get you started and provide ongoing support. Harvardhealth.edu suggests targeting all of your core muscles when you exercise. They really ...
- October 30, 2015StepyHave you ever come back home after a long day, or week, of work at the office, looking forward to a quiet night of rest and relaxation, only to be faced with a bout of upper or lower back pain as soon as you walk through the door to your home or apartment? Believe me, this ...
- October 16, 2015StepyIf you are currently dealing with any sort of aches, pains, or soreness in your back, either in an acute or chronic manner, you can take some comfort in knowing that you are not alone in your discomfort. This is because studies have shown that back pain is one of the top reasons why people ...
- October 2, 2015StepyAt the end of a long day, it can certainly seem tempting to simply walk to the nearest chair or couch and immediately sit down on it in order to rest your weary body and bones. While it is true that, yes, to a degree, rest is always very good for the body, and sitting ...
- September 18, 2015StepyAs if learning to take care of yourself while growing and maturing into adulthood weren’t already hard enough as it is, it can be overwhelming when you realize that there are important things that you really need to know about yourself in order to stay healthy. For instance, whenever you need to see a doctor ...
- September 4, 2015StepyExperiencing back aches and pains on a regular basis is already bad enough as it is, but it is even worse when you don’t even know what is causing your discomfort. This is because when you are able to point to the exact cause of your pain, it is that much easier to get the ...
- August 21, 2015StepyI’m sure that more than a few of you may have looked at the title of this post and wondered how exactly your phone, laptop or any other piece of technology can possibly be related to the health of your spinal column. If you really take a moment to think about this however, it becomes ...
- August 7, 2015StepyThere’s no doubt about it – managing the pain and discomfort that comes from a rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis can be very difficult and challenging for anyone at times. It’s definitely a good thing that there are plenty of measures that a person with arthritis can take in order to improve their symptoms, decrease their pain, ...
- July 31, 2015StepyIf you find yourself dealing with back and joint pain in a regular basis, whether it’s due to an old strain or a pain-related condition such as arthritis, it’s bad enough that the pain and discomfort has such a negative impact on your everyday life. More often than not, traveling can make your symptoms and ...