Welcome to The Joint – Austin, Southpark Meadows! As your local chiropractor in Austin, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Austin chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
9500 South IH-35, Suite L-725
Austin, TX 78748
The best way to contact us is via phone (see above), then email via email@example.com
Receive up to 4 visits per month
Best choice and lowest cost per visit for patients who visit more than 2 times / month. Typically best aligned with Doctor’s Treatment Plan. Month-to-month agreement required.
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $18
58% savings vs. single visit rate
- Youth (Under 18)
Additional visits only $5
- Cost per visit as low as $10
72% savings vs. single visit rate
Fixed number of visits. Expire after 12 months
Unable to commit to regular visits? Packages offer flexibility for patients who expect to visit 2 times or less / month.
- 20 Visits
- $22 cost per visit
39% savings vs. single visit rate
- 10 Visits
- $27 cost per visit
28% savings vs. single visit rate
- 6 Visits
- $32 cost per visit
19% savings vs. single visit rate
- Flexible pay-as-you go option
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Austin chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 30, 2015SandyThe American Chiropractic Association (ACA) encourages all consumers to think “Conservative Care First!” when it comes to their health care, particularly when pain is the issue. Then they go on to tell us why choosing conservative care over more complex or riskier treatments is really a crucial health issue. What Is At Stake In our culture pain killer ...
- October 15, 2015SandyWe all have daily stress, but when stress continues without relief, it can wear the body’s natural defenses down and put us at risk for serious illness. Take a look at some of the warning signs and solutions: Dizziness or feeling out of it General aches and pains Grinding teeth, clenched jaw Headaches Indigestion or acid reflux symptoms Increase in, or ...
- October 5, 2015mjgAlthough sciatica is a relatively common form of low-back and leg pain, the true meaning of the term is often misunderstood. Sciatica is actually a set of symptoms—not a diagnosis for what is irritating the nerve root and causing the pain. According to the American Chiropractic Association, sciatica occurs most frequently in people between the ages ...
- September 18, 2015SandyThe American Chiropractic Association advises us there is no better way to rejuvenate health than by eating more nutritiously. In fact, even a few simple changes in diet and lifestyle can have a positive impact on health-and can also prevent a variety of health problems in the future. The traditional coffee and doughnuts for breakfast; a ...
- September 4, 2015SandyIn a culture of widespread drug overuse, the American Chiropractic Association is launching a new campaign to explain why the chiropractor’s conservative care first approach is so important. They point out how conservative management of painful conditions may include chiropractic manipulation, combined with exercise and stretching before moving on to procedures involving higher risk. ACA also emphasizes ...
- August 24, 2015SandyHow do you think you measure up in body health? Are you constantly running into painful challenges? For many of us painful twinges are an ongoing game. One morning it’s a stiff neck. The next it’s painful wrists or a sore back. Most of us power on through, thinking we will deal with it later. But later ...
- August 6, 2015SandyI have friends of all ages. Some are young and constantly on the go traveling around the world. They are always up for whatever happens next. Others are well into their careers, homes and families and usually pretty intent on their careers and day to day schedules. Finally, I know a whole group of seniors ...
- July 31, 2015SandyAs healthcare and its procedures move forward, most of us have learned that we need to keep a close eye on our own health. New breakthroughs in health treatments come up all of the time in the daily news. But pinning down what we need is still our responsibility, and learning more about chiropractic methods ...
- July 24, 2015SandyWe all recognize stress when it hits, and some of us have found good ways to sidestep it. But more good ideas are always welcome. The American Chiropractic Association tells us to take it outside, enjoying nature and staying active. They also recommend laughing off the little things and making time for a cup of ...